I have sold a property at 104 1484 CHARLES ST in Vancouver.
This spacious 1 bedroom corner suite with a custom built kitchen, designed for a cook, complete with an under-counter freezer. The cherry finish carries throughout the suite including the floors, a custom built bookshelf, and fireplace mantle on its newly installed gas fireplace. Enjoy sunny mornings and evenings on a truly unique terrace garden, fully landscaped with pond & room for an herb garden. You can pick sun or shade with ample room for seating. This large outdoor space is great for entertaining! Just 2 blocks from the best Commercial Drive has to offer with it's bike route and just 25 minutes from your front door to Stanley Park.

I have sold a property at 104 1429 WILLIAM ST in Vancouver.
In the trendy Commercial Drive area 740 sf bright ground level 1 bed corner unit with wrap around windows. Kitchen and bath updated 2013. The 773 sf private, fenced patio area gets sun all day and would be ideal for pets or a garden. This environmentally conscious strata has done major renovations including new windows, exterior doors, roof, cedar fencing, bike rack, landscaping, composting and intercom. Central location blocks from popular Commercial Drive, Britannia Community Center and close to transportation yet is on a quiet street all within distance. please contact for any private showings
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.